If your equipment fails and you require a company to attend your business to investigate the problem, contact DAC Cooling today. We will attend promptly to investigate the issue and inform you of the problem. All our engineers are equipped with a large range of spares in the vans. We aim to get your equipment up and running the same day. If the equipment requires spare parts that we don't carry on the vans, then we will inform you and provide a quotation for the repair.
We understand that in some circumstances downtime on your equipment can have a major impact on your business. This is why at DAC Cooling we make it a priority to reduce the downtime of your equipment and get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
If your equipment is critical to the running of your business and any downtime could have major financial impact, we would strongly recommend considering having a preventative maintenance contract in place.
We cover a large part of the South East of England on a day-to-day basis from Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire and London. If your premises are located outside of these areas we are still more than happy to provide you with an excellent service but the response times may be a little bit longer. Contact the office today or fill out our enquiry forms on the website and we will be in touch.
Equipment and systems that DAC Cooling service and maintain on a regular basis:
- All styles of air conditioning systems. Split, Multi, VRV, Heat pumps, close control systems, heat recovery ventilation systems for offices
- All types of Refrigeration systems commercial fridges and freezers
- Ice machines
- Cellar cooling systems
- Cold room and freezer rooms
- Blast chillers or freezers
- Wine Cellars, humidity and heater control panels
- Display cabinets with internal or external condenser units.
- Food preparation controlled environments.
If your item of air conditioning or refrigeration equipment is not listed, then please contact our office today. We will be able to help with your enquiry.